Quisqueya Comercial leads sun care with 39% share of retail value sales in 2013, thanks to its leading Hawaiian Tropic brand. Hawaiian Tropic has a very good reputation and high brand recognition among Dominican consumers, and it has been able to maintain price competitiveness. This was very important given the economic slowdown in 2013.
Full Report Details at
The anticipated steady disposable income growth over the forecast period will enable the expansion of the still limited consumer base for sun care products. Consumers are more aware of the health risks of sun radiation and higher disposable income will encourage them to use sun protection and aftersun. The desire to lighten or at least not darken skin should also continue to boost the demand for sun care. In addition, the growing number of fair skinned tourists and the foreign retiree population offer growth opportunities. Thus, a 3% CAGR at constant 2013 prices is expected over the forecast period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Sun Care industry in Dominican Republic with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Sun Care industry in Dominican Republic, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Sun Care in Dominican Republic market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of Sun Care in Dominican Republic?
* What are the major brands in Dominican Republic?
* What is the most common sun protection factor?
* How are sales of self-tanners performing?
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
* Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Beauty and Personal Care in Dominican Republic
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Dominican Republic
- Hair Care in Dominican Republic
- Oral Care in Dominican Republic
- Beauty and Personal Care in the Czech Republic