New Construction research report from Timetric is now available from Fast Market Research
[EUPRwire, Thu Feb 06 2014] This report is the result of Timetric's extensive market research covering the aggregates market in Austria. It contains detailed historic and forecast market value data for the aggregates market and its categories (construction sands, gravel & pebbles, crushed stone, chippings, waste-based aggregates and pre-coated aggregates), including data by domestic production, supply balance, existing stock, imports and exports. 'Aggregates in Austria to 2017: Market Databook' provides an overview and insight into the operating environment of the aggregates industry in Austria. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Austrian construction value chain and for new players who are considering entering the market.
* Overview of the aggregates market in Austria
* Historic and forecast market values for the aggregates market and its categories (construction sands, gravel & pebbles, crushed stone, chippings, waste-based aggregates and pre-coated aggregates) for the period 2008 through to 2017
Full Report Details at
Reasons to Get this Report
* This report provides you with valuable market data for the aggregates market in Austria
* This report provides you with a breakdown of market value by domestic production, supply balance, existing stock, imports and exports
* This report allows you to plan future business decisions using the forecast figures given for the market
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Aggregates in Argentina to 2017: Market Databook
- Aggregates in Bahrain to 2017: Market Databook
- Aggregates in Belgium to 2017: Market Databook
- Aggregates in Australia to 2017: Market Databook
- Global Construction Aggregates Market - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017