New Pharmaceuticals market report from GlobalData: "Effexor (Major Depressive Disorder) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023"
[EUPRwire, Fri Jun 20 2014] Effexor (Major Depressive Disorder) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023
Major depressive disorder (MDD) is one of the most common psychiatric diseases worldwide. The MDD market is a crowded and competitive market, with more than 30 marketed products available for the treatment of patients with MDD. The depression market is about to enter a dynamic phase with imminent patent expiries for top selling products, such as Eli Lilly's Cymbalta, and Otsuka/BMS's Abilify, along with the recent launch of the multimodal antidepressant, Lundbeck/Takeda's Brintellix, in January 2014, and the potential introduction of seven promising late-stage pipeline products into the market during the forecast period, from 2013 to 2023.
Full Report Details at
Effexor (venlafaxine) is an antidepressant that belongs to the SNRI class. It was developed and launched by Wyeth, which was later fully acquired by Pfizer. Effexor first became available in the US and 5EU in 1994, and its extended release formulation (Effexor XR) was introduced into the US and 5EU markets in 1998.
* Overview of Major depressive disorder, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
* Detailed information on Effexor including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
* Sales forecast for Effexor for the top seven countries from 2013 to 2023.
* Sales information covered for the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK and Australia.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
* Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Major depressive disorder
* Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
* Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of Effexor performance
* Obtain sales forecast for Effexor from 2013-2023 in the top seven countries (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK and Australia)
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- PharmaPoint: Major Depressive Disorder - 5EU Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023
- PharmaPoint: Major Depressive Disorder - US Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023
- PharmaPoint: Major Depressive Disorder - Australia Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023
- Pristiq (Major Depressive Disorder) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023
- PharmaPoint: Major Depressive Disorder - Japan Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023